Measure L Local Project Benefits
- Provides $18,528,231 for local streets and road repair and maintenance - more than doubling current funding capacity.
- Immediate repairs for roads surrounding schools, hospital and the downtown area.
- Includes $1,852,823 for Safe Routes to Schools and other bike and pedestrian improvements.
- Provides $1,000,000 for intersection improvements for 108/120 at Rodeo.
- Contributes $59,750,000 towards completion of the North County Corridor (Oakdale Bypass).
With the Transportation Sales Tax the City will be able to more than double the number of street projects completed over the next 25 years. In the short term, between 2017 and 2020 the City will be able to repair many of the roadways surrounding the schools, hospital and downtown area.